Show Side Menu
Symptom Checker
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999


Long Covid

As you find yourself recovering from COVID-19 you may still be coming to terms with the impact the virus has had on both your body and mind.


These changes should get better over time, some may take longer than others, but there are things you can do to help.



Your COVID Recovery helps you to understand what has happened and what you might expect as part of your recovery. For more information please visit



Covid-19 Spring Booster Jabs

For more information regarding the latest information on spring booster jabs visit: COVID-19 Spring Booster Jabs

Vaccination Data Resolution Service (VDRS) and Overseas Vaccines Validation Service

The NHS is encouraging people registered with a GP practice in England to check that their vaccination records are up to date. If a member of the public had their vaccinations in England but there is an error on their record, or they have an incomplete record, they should call 119 and ask to be referred to the VDRS.
Over 16s who have had one or more COVID-19 vaccinations abroad that are approved by the World Health Organisation can book an appointment at a vaccination site to show evidence of their vaccinations and request an update to their record (link below).
Anyone intending to use their NHS COVID Pass to travel should check their pass status before booking and call 119 if their record isn’t showing correctly.
Thank you!

Get the latest NHS information and advice about Coronavirus (COVID-19) by visiting:

Coronavirus Booster Vaccine Information

Download the NHS Covid-19 App

Getting NHS help when you need it during the Coronavirus outbreak

Getting NHS help when you need it during the Coronavirus outbreak (Easy Read Version)



Local Services, Let